Thursday, February 28, 2008

Strange Maps

I found this image of a Carte de Tendre:



It is taken from the website Strangemaps.wordpress which I think would be of some interest in general to the class given our readings, but also be of particular interest to Leona and Shane.
Also, recently I came across this site on one of my electronic derives: buildingblog
which would be of interest to everyone as it seems to keep close tabs on a broad scope of architectural themes . . . worth checking out I think.

D.

2 comments:

gregory beck rubin said...

great weblink to strange maps...did you read up on the one about Ludicrous?

dprpatterson said...

I just did . . . I too would make a similar map but it might not be as interesting. Actually area code maps could get a lot different now that all kinds of them overlap. . . 647 for instance overlaps both the 905 and 416 and I bet the 416 and 905 already had a lot of overlap. Also interesting is the map indicating how the Soviets would have invaded the States. . .